C & J Agri-Service LLC offers a large selection of parts, kits & equipment for everything a farmer could need. Feel free to browse our catalog that represents just a small sampling of the entire line of products that we offer. For additional products, information or questions, please give us a call:
or toll free at:
In-Furrow Starter Kits
• 5 Psi Check Valve
• Accurate metering of fertilizer by orifices
• Floating ball to indicate your flow rate
• Monitor in cab to detect blockage and alerts you with a audible and visual display of the blocked row’s number
NITROGEN / LIQUID FERTILIZER PLACEMENT TUBES
• This tube applies any liquid fertilizer solution beside the seed trench behind the closing wheels.
• It is fully adjustable by the end user as far as the distance from the seed trench.
• Fertilizer hose may be added to end of the tube to get closer to the soil if the producer so wishes.
Keeton Seed Firmer
• Keeten Seed Firmer firms each seed into the bottom furrow while applying fertilizer above or along the furrow walls.
• Offer normal or low profile Keetons
Liquid Fertilizer Provides a phosphate and potassium source that is positionally and nutritionally available.
When calling to get a price quote on a liquid fertilizer kit, please have these few questions answered in order to help us get a quote to you in a timely manner.
〉What is the make and model of the planter/drill?
〉What is the row spacing?
〉What is your planting speed?
〉How many gallons per acre do you want to put on?
〉What is the type of manifold system you are interested in: Blumhardt, Wilger, or Safeguard?
〉What type of pump are you interested in: Ground driven or electric?
〉Do you need tubeholder, keeton seed firmer, rebounder, totally tubular, etc.?